Cash Loans for Gold, Jewelry, Guns & More in Kansas & Nebraska
Welcome to Capitol City Pawn. In 1962, we opened our first pawnshop and jewelry store in Topeka KS. Since that time, we have opened seven locations in Kansas and two stores in Nebraska. Our goal is to provide our customers with great values on quality pre-owned merchandise and pawn loans for jewelry, tools, electronics, computers, musical instruments and guns in Lincoln NE and Kansas. At Capitol City Pawn, we offer pawn loans to provide the cash you need. We provide loans for gold in Topeka, jewelry in Lincoln, NE, guns in Topeka and a wide variety of other merchandise in our 9 locations in Kansas and Lincoln, Nebraska. Loans are available for up to $5,000. If you aren’t sure what can be sold or how much you can borrow, contact us to learn more about our pawn loans. We offer a great selection of previously owned merchandise and new items are added daily to provide you with enormous savings compared to retail prices. Whether you are looking for jewelry in Topeka KS, guns in Lincoln, electronics, sporting goods, computers or gold in Lincoln or Kansas, you can find excellent quality products at a fraction of what you would pay in retail stores. Please browse our website to learn more about pawn loans and our inventory of jewelry in Lincoln, electronics, tools, sporting goods, computers, video games and guns in Topeka KS and other locations in Kansas and Nebraska. You can also find information about the pawn loan process for loans in Kansas and Nebraska. Visit one of our nine locations, contact us by telephone or email for an estimate.
What We Buy & Sell
What's the Pawn Value?Want to know the pawn value of something right now? Give us a call and one of our specialists will assist you.
Pawn QuotingCall us at (785) 232-1823 or click here to find a location near you.
What is a Pawn?
What sorts of items do you loan on?
How much can I borrow?
- Loans are based on the wholesale value of your item in its present condition. You can assume you will receive roughly half of what a similar item would sell for used, or about 25% to one-third of the new price of a similar item.
- But I paid a lot more than that!
- Yes, but your item is no longer new. More importantly, if we loaned the full retail value of your item there would be no reason to reclaim your merchandise. You would just go buy a new item from the store, rather than pick up your used item. Remember, you are not selling your item. You are merely borrowing against its value. You will get your item back when you redeem your loan.
- Do I have to borrow the maximum value of my item?
- No, in fact, most people only borrow the amount they actually need, even if their item is worth a lot more. The more you borrow, the harder it is to redeem your item. There is no reason to borrow more than you need.
Who can take out a pawn loan?
Can I pawn my gun?
What are the terms of the loan?
- Kansas Terms
In Kansas, our loans are written for (1) month with a (2) month grace period @ a rate of 10% per month or any part of a month. You can make payments and keep the item(s) in as long as you need to. If you redeem (pick up) your loan you can bring it back anytime and the get the money you need again. If you choose not to redeem (pick up) your loan, there is nothing to worry about. Once the loan expires, we just process the item(s) and put it out for sale. 2. Lincoln, Nebraska Terms In Nebraska, our loans are written for (1) Month with a 3 month grace period @ a rate of 15% per month or any part of a month. You can make payments and keep the item(s) in as long as you need to. If you redeem (pick up) your loan you can bring it back anytime and the get the money you need again. If you choose not to redeem (pick up) your loan, there is nothing to worry about. Once the loan expires, we just process the item(s) and put it out for sale. 3. You can make payments any time during the loan term or feel free to pay in full before the loan expires.